Download Home / About / Services / Sitemap / Contact

Dropshiping fast money

Leave a Comment
Hi guys.
I run few Adsense blogs since 2009 and making some good money, but recently I tried some new metods.
PPI, PPD, Clickbank.. 3 months of failure..
- Then I made online dropshiping store with chinese replica watches (Dropship from Ebay and Amazon).
Bought theme for 40$, Domain for 5$, and no more costs at all, except my time.
I published 15 products in shop and margin on watches are 6-7$ (If watch cost 18$ on Ebay I sell it for 26-30$).
Now the question was: Who will buy watches there if he can buy it on Ebay, and how will they come on my site.
I bought few Facebook and adwords coupons for adverts on Fiverr and started few campains.
Advertising cost for 1 day was 10$, and I said that I will try this 3-4 days, and if I don't get at least some profit I will quit.
First day sold 3 watches and reffering links was from Facebook(I collected 100+ likes on FB page week before this (cost me 10$).

Profit 18$ in first day.

Second day same thing, but 1 sale was from Adsense ad.
After 5 days I got decent profit to start more adverts.

I paid 80$ ads on Facebook, first day my site collected 500 more fans on FB site and i got 14 sales. ( 90$ profit)

This is true story, and you can sell everything, but choose something that you can sell with Facebook.

I'm from from Bosnia and sorry for my bbad English.  Cheers!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét