Download Home / About / Services / Sitemap / Contact

Make money with Instagram and Teespring

Leave a Comment
IG account:

Okay so firstly you will need an IG account with a good following. If you are reading this I am assuming you already have one but for those of you who are struggling to build a massive IG following let me know by posting in the thread because if needed I will post another thread showing you exactly I how build huge followings in any niche I want in no time.

As a lot of you wanted to know so here is how I build up IG accounts -



The Build Up:

Before you go on to start promoting the tee in your account you will need to create a buzz. How I like to it is post several pics throughout the course of the week before launching the teespring campaign. With descriptions like "You will finally get to support 'niche/cause' as we are bringing a limited edition line up of tee" or something around those lines. The whole purpose of these pics and descriptions is to create buzz.


Niches:

This works best with niches where people support a cause or are truly devoted to something. For example a fitness page. You can easily pitch them new tees every few weeks and they will sell like hot cakes. Other hot niches I like to work with is cars, motivation, technology, quotes, love. The audience in these niches are very easy to convert.


Promotion 1:

I like to use IG in quite a few different ways. Okay firstly my favourite method is list building. Trust me money truly is in the list. This is a bit long term but if pays off big time. Once you have a massive IG following the ways you can cash in are limitless. So what I do is start promoting posts with my link in the bio and slowly build up a list. These are for the big teespring campaigns where once I launch the sales start pouring in like crazy. The trick is to build a relationship with your followers using your IG account and the list updating them with everything and building a relationship. IG and list building is one of those untapped methods of monetization that very few people actually bank from. Also I will be making a whole separate thread on just list building and why lists are so important for any internet marketer so stay tuned.


Promotion 2:

This one is another personal favourite and this is very easy to bank from. Please pay attention to this one. So once you have launched your campaign get the tee image and make a nice looking pic for a giveaway. Its pretty simple. You are gonna post in the description that you have decided to giveaway 1 free tee from this campaign. To win they have to tag three friends who are interested in this and repost this pic. And also say the link to this tee is in the bio. If you have a good account you will surprised as to the response that comes from this method. My sales with this method has been amazing.


Promotion 3:

This one is a much simpler approach as you will be posting pics of your tee through out the campaign. Include in the description that the link is in the bio and also say that if they post this pic you will really appreciate it. Assuming you have a good relationship with your followers you should get reposts of that pic throughout the week and sales will start pouring in.


Final Words:

I see so many people only using shoutouts to bank from IG. Trust me there are so many ways you can cash in once you have a good following and Teespring is an amazing way to easily make some big bucks from your IG followers. Remember your relationship with your followers is very important. And the best thing I found is unlike FB you can price tees for the IG audience at a much higher price. Thats it for now. Start banking!


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét