Download Home / About / Services / Sitemap / Contact

Make $$$$$ from indeed dot com

Leave a Comment
Hi guys, heres a little method that I have found to work in collecting free emails and numbers to use to generate money. indeed has an affiliate program that I have signed up to and all i have done quite simply is to:

1. Sign up as an employer

2. Post a fake job

3. Verify account with a shitty phone and sim card i ordered online for free

4. Downloaded checkfox add on to automate this task as much as I could

5. Searched for CV's for "Customer service in london"

6. Bulk messaged each user (50 at a time) about my job

7. They visit my website that has link inside message

8. real site has legit jobs from indeed

9. They apply for legit job from my website

10. I earn when they get the job

11. BANK

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét